Thursday 31 October 2013

What do we know about the PS4's controller ?


What is up people ?

So the dualshock 4 was released weeks before the console and having a good and close look at the controller we now know what to expect from Sony. The controller keeps its classic looks but due to the redesigned analog sticks it allows for the player to have more control over their actions meaning greater precision.

 The controller's vibration has been enhanced in order for you to really feel those intense moments when you're getting sniped or when you crash into a wall going at 200 mph.

 On the left side of the controller you will see a share button and it's the feature that I am most excited about. Finally people we will be able to capture those unbelievable moments that oddly enough no one was present to see.

 Just like the Xbox the PlayStation controller will now feature a built in mono speaker and headset jack. I think that this is a pretty good solution to the wireless crappy bluetooth headsets. Currently I am using the Xbox headset when I go online to play GTA V and the sound quality is pretty good, so I'm happy that Sony decided to go with some better gear for their next gen console.

 A fresh and original idea was brought by Sony to the next gen controller, the touch pad. At first I wasn't really sure about the idea of a touch pad on the controller because the first thing that came to my head at the time was the Wii U. But having seen the controller now I think its a pretty cool and original idea that will open a huge world of possibilities and a lot of cool games that make use of the feature.

The light bar on the controller looks so cool !!! The colour on the back of the controller will change depending on the situation that you will have to face in a particular game and I think it also changes depending on what number controller you posses. I don't think it'll get old that quickly and will catch people by surprise every time.

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site. Have an unforgettable Halloween and a safe night !!!

See you all soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment