Friday 11 October 2013

An update from Me.

What is up people ?

For the past couple of weeks I have been majorly busy as some of you may already know. My school work is beginning to pile up and there is a lot of pressure being put on me as it is my final year in high school and then I'm off to college. I am going to have a load sweet app reviews coming up in the next few days and I'm hesitant whether I should buy Beyond: Two Souls. The game has been getting some pretty mixed reviews but if you people want to see the review up on wordloops, let me know on twitter @Jacob0527 and its yours. I will also be starting an everyday news feature hopefully very soon. It will basically a small article on what's going on in the gaming and tech world so keep your eyes out for that one. Thanks for checking this out and I Thank All Of You for being such awesome followers. Follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for further updates. Have a safe weekend and KEEP ON GAMING !!!

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment