Friday 18 October 2013

inFAMOUS Second Son. Will it be amazing ?


What is up people ?

Its another one of those Friday nights and I'm thinking back to the good old days of console announcements and breathtaking game previews. At E3 there was a huge selection of games that I think caught us all by surprise. I was definitely impressed by all of the games that were on display but there was one that completely blew me away and that was Infamous: Second Son. The trailer was super crazy and I liked the relationship that is in existence between the two brothers. Tough love right ?

In the trailer we got see small parts of combat and the young protagonist puts a nice twist on the whole infamous series. The main protagonist is a rebel and I like him, he relates to many young people around the world that want to make a change. It seems like a pretty steady game and no doubt that it will feature fresh and strong story based missions, that will not be easily forgotten.  

The PS4 is only  28 long days away so if you didn't have the time to pre-order one and you're thinking about it now is your chance to jump on it.

There you have it people a small insight into what's running around inside my brain. Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site. Tomorrow I will have another juicy app review for you people so keep your eyes open for that.

See you all soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment