Wednesday 16 October 2013

What games get me into a festive mood ?


What is up people ?

The festive season is slowly making its way to all of us around the world.(Except Florida they just have sunny weather 24/7). The weather where I live is pretty crappy and its freezing almost everyday but I got great holiday favourites to keep me warm during these cold Winter months that currently dwell upon us or just me. The warmth of the PlayStation and Xbox is all I need and today I'm going to talk about the top games that never disappoint and are sure to put you into that festive mood.


One of my top favourites that I mentioned in some of my previous blog entries is Fallout 3. The game was released back in 2008 and its a game that just keeps on giving.  The game is content rich and only dedicated gamers will achieve one hundred percent completion. Unfortunately I am not one of them but one day maybe I'll be one of those people who achieve fame by completing a game such as this. I played this game so many times around the holiday season that all of the characters are beginning to feel like relatives. Its one that I highly recommend to all of you and it also has a very attractive price coming in at 10 bucks so look out for that one.


The second one that I think put most of you people into the holiday mood in the past and features all of the chilling action, crazy weapon mods and endless chests to loot is Borderlands 2. The Borderlands franchise has taken the world by storm and it had one of the best advertising campaigns of all time. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Borderlands franchise it basically is one of those games that has a unique selling point and the artwork is just magnificent. The dialogue is funny and it will challenge your gamer skills every step of the way. I think the game is around the thirty dollar range so if you want to try something different from the call of duty's and GTA's I honestly think that this is the one for you.


The third one that I picked as one of my festive favourites is The Elder Scrolls Five: Skyrim. I was lucky enough to get this for Christmas back in 2011. The tone that I received from the game is warm and mellow and those songs that play in the background are sure to put you people into the the whole Christmas Spirit. Again for those of you who are unfamiliar with the game, Its an RPG which will immediately grab your attention and immerse you into the world. Trust me people, from the second that you switch on the game everything that revolves around you will just stop. The game has won major awards all around the globe and its a masterpiece of this generation. For those of you who think that your console performance is weak or its not working to its full ability this is the game that will turn all of that around. Check it out especially that the Skyrim Legendary Collection is out now which includes all of the latest DLC's



These are my favourite top three games that I like to play during these festive seasons and they keep me going for an incredible amount of time. I hope that some of you take these awesome games into consideration and relate to me when  it comes to those games that we always crawl back to in the end. Let me know what games you people like to play because I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site and remember KEEP ON GAMING !!!

See you all soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment