Monday 14 October 2013

The one that got away.


What is up people ?

It was just another Thursday night and I decided to head over to a nearby video game store. I flicked through a couple of games on the shelves, checked out some movies and just as I was about to leave there she was. The Queen of adrenaline and insanely sick jumps, Mirrors Edge protagonist Faith. I rented the game back in 2008 but I never bought it because the opportunity never really presented itself. After 5 minutes of reminiscing I was back at home and staring at the loading screen of the Mirrors Edge. Immediately I was overcoming obstacles, climbing buildings and hearing the sound of crunching bones as I timed that take-off just a little too quickly.

Right there and then I realised that this is one hell game that should not be missed. There are so many awesome used games out that are just waiting for you to pick them up so you should really take that into consideration next time when you think about purchasing a game for your collection.

That's all that I wanted to let you know people and tell me about the games that you've picked up recently. Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527.

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment