Sunday 6 October 2013

Jelly car 3. The review.


What is up people ?

Today's app review is a classic its called Jelly car three. I think that the Jelly car franchise is one that deserves way more recognition and is overlooked by too many people. For those of you who don't know what the jelly car franchise is about its basically a small car made of jelly that has to overcome various obstacles to reach its goal. Jelly car has been one of the first games that I downloaded to all of my ios devices and I was hooked ever since. 

Jelly car three has all of the components of an unbelievable and enjoyable game. The game is smooth and stable. I never experienced any lag while I was playing the game and sometimes I liked to push the game to its limits. The game runs excellent on every IOS/Android device so you shouldn't worry about it closing down on you.

The music that runs in the background creates a very calm and peaceful atmosphere. Sound in general is absolutely superb and I'm absolutely sure that most of the sounds made in the game are all by the same person which I thought was pretty cool.

Do not worry people if you think that the game will end in a very short ten minutes. The game is content rich and will surely keep you going for a very long time. Each level is different and you will find some of them challenging, but that's what makes a good game right ? The game is constantly being updated and it offers a very good and effective achievement system, which will just drive your hunger for those three gold stars. 

Along the way you will have certain items which will help you in reaching your goal such as a balloon and some tar which will enable you to stick to the walls as you make your way through a very challenging level. 

The game is just amazing all around and even though I think it comes in the $2.00 range it is worth every penny. I highly recommend this game to everyone and anyone who is looking for a game that is different and fun in almost every way. I give this game a big fat 10/10 for bringing back awesome memories and reminding us that not all games have to be violent in order for us to have a good time.

Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news in relation to the site.

See you all soon !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment