Sunday 27 October 2013

The Wolf Among Us.



What is up people ?

Since the walking dead series has sadly come to an end most of you have been looking for something to fill that void of episode based gameplay. Well look no further The Wolf among us is literally among us.

The game is a series with five episodes based on the DC comic book series Fables. The characters are all out of fairy tales and they exist in the real world for instance the main character is called Bigby Wolf, and people refer to him as the big bad wolf. You know what I mean. I played the first episode and overall I think its an extremely addictive game with brilliant dialogue throughout. There's more control given to the player than there was with the walking dead series and the cartoon type graphics suit me very well. Every choice you will make in the game carries onto the the next episode major so choose wisely people and go with your instinct.

You can purchase all of the five episodes by purchasing a season pass or just pay as you go for the episodes that you want. The game is awesome in every way and I highly recommend for all of you gamers and well written dialogue enthusiasts to give this game a go and you can do that by downloading the free trial. The game is available on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.



The game will also be available on ios/android later this fall, which I will definitely be downloading as soon as it comes out. Each episode probably will be around the $4.99 range and with the amount of content that we get with this one I think the price range is reasonable.

Thanks for checking this out and I will have the Dead Trigger 2 review up tomorrow. Follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site.

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment