Friday 1 November 2013

Is it worth getting video game capture devices ?



What is up people ?

Lately we've been seeing some pretty cool tech and ever since Sony announced that the new PlayStation 4 will feature a share option which basically means that people will be able to capture top quality gameplay directly from their console by their console. What does that mean for video game capture companies ? Don't get me wrong the all time favourites have made their careers using video game devices such as prosyndicate and ghostrobo, but will these companies have to step up their game in order to compete with companies such as Sony and Microsoft to gain their territory back ? It tough people I know but I wonder what will be their next move. Will they come up with something totally unique that will definitely get the gamers attention or will they be in some serious **** (you know what I mean). The reason why I am also discussing this topic is I thought about getting into walkthroughs and funtages but seeing Sony's technology I think I'm going to wait awhile.

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site for business purposes contact me personally at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com. Let me know what are your opinions on the subject and are you getting some new video game capture equipment this year ? Remember KEEP ON GAMING !!!

See you all soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment