Friday 5 July 2013

Weather 2x. The Review.

What is up people ?

Finally the summer months have hit us and I'm sure all of us have a lot going on at the moment like, house parties, barbecues and hitting the beach. But as you probably know the weather is constantly changing and why let rain ruin your summer plans. I know we can't change the weather but we can predict it. Over the week I have been searching for a cool weather app on the app store which is both informative and accurate but also visually attractive. I think I found the one. It's called Weather 2x.


When you launch the app you are immediately asked if you would like to use your current location and presented before you will be stunning HD image depending on what the weather is like in your location. On the left hand side you will see the name of your current location and below that you will see the current time. On the right side you will see the current temperature and below that you will see the current weather status, Celsius or Fahrenheit depending on your choice. If you slide the screen to the left you will see a chart with a very accurate hourly view and if you then scroll up or down you can see the forecast for the current week.

 

If you slide the screen to the right you will see the locations that you have chosen to obtain the weather from. On the left hand corner you will see a little plus. If you click that plus you can add more locations and in the right hand corner you will see your settings. From there you can make various changes to your application. 



Also one more thing that I forgot to mention. If you click on the bottom left hand corner on the main page you can share the screenshot on Facebook, Twitter and you can send it via email, If you want to inform your friends of the current weather situation. 



Okay I'm going to wrap this one up. This app is pretty cool and easy to use. You get  very accurate weather forecasts and it does everything you need it to do. Although for a paid app which is only $0.89 I hope that in the near future we will see a pretty nice update including moving pictures and more features. I give this app a solid 9/10. I think from now on this app will be my everyday weather app.

Thanks for reading people and you can follow me on twitter for regular updates @Jacob0527

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment