Wednesday 31 July 2013

BioShock Infinite's DLC announced.




What is up people ?

BioShock infinite's new upcoming DLC was just announced and its called "Burial at Sea" although the release date has yet to be announced. It is now currently listed as coming soon. In today's post I'm going to tell you why I'm super excited for this particular DLC. First of all we are back in Rapture(Awesome) we get to see BioShocks amazing underwater world before everything went to hell, you know what I mean splicers, maniacs and creepy moments that scared the crap out of me. You can buy the DLC for 19'99 which is part of the season pass which will contain all 3 awesome packs for your entertainment. You can also get it for 15'99 each when they come out individually.

We get to experience a totally new story and I bet we will also get to meet a new line of interesting characters along the way. I enjoyed Infinite a lot but I always felt like something was missing and it was like I heard Rapture calling my name. It was cool to see how Bioshock was slowly changing and moving towards something else but I liked Rapture and to me it was the perfect video game. There was nothing wrong with it.

If you guys just need some of that good stuff to keep you entertained during the course of the summer check out a pretty cool DLC which was just released yesterday  its called "Clash in the Clouds" which is currently for sale at 4.99 which is a set of brand new challenges which will quench your Bioshock thirst.



Thanks for reading and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates.

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment