Friday 26 July 2013

The Amazing Power Ball. The answer to writers fatigue. Check it out.

What is up people ?

So as you may know already I'm the type of guy that spends a lot of time at his computer and lately I've been hearing a lot of complaints on my twitter feed like "Oh my fingers are sore from typing, I think that's enough for today" I know how that feels people and I bet most of you have experienced that feeling before. But if you're like me a productive person who has to get his work done and can't rest until his followers receive their daily blog post. Well then you might want to listen up.


I've been searching the web lately and I think I found a solution. Its called the Power Ball by RPM sports. The Power Ball is a pretty cool and smart device. It might not look like much but trust me you have got to try it. What it basically is its a ball which you have to set in motion by using a cord or your finger. Then you have to build up speed by moving your wrist in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction and then you're finally off. Its really addictive and best of all it actually helps our typing problems people. When you use it your wrist and forearm improve instantly. This device will not disappoint people ! The feeling is unbelievable and all of that tension that was placed in your wrists, forearms biceps triceps is suddenly released. The Power Ball has many different advantages. If any of you are musicians and play drums, guitar or piano well then this is definitely for you. Guitarist can improve their strumming patterns due to the motion of the wrist and they will improve significantly in a short period of time. Trust me I was pretty bad at picking patterns but the power ball has allowed my wrist and fingers to become more flexible and I'm getting pretty good.



All I'm saying is check it out. Its super fun and its amazing how one little ball has so many advantages. If you're the sporty type well then this is one device that you're going to want to add to your Christmas list. You can challenge your friends to see who gets the biggest RPM and who really is the strongest in the group. The best thing is that everyone can get involved and its also a great item to use for your rehabilitation process. There are many different power balls to choose from so prices vary. 

Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 


See you all soon !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment