Sunday 29 September 2013

Did I switch to IOS 7 ?



What is up people ?

So a couple of weeks ago IOS 7 went public. Many people went on a crazy updating spree and quickly updated their devices. Jony Ive's ios 7 is really impressive and a huge improvement since ios was first announced. ios 7 appeals to many people around the world, but I don't think I'm ready yet. 

I have been an Apple user since 2011 and I like everything about ios in general its quick fast and affective. Ios 6 is working perfectly for me and I love the layout that it already provides. People complained about Apple being old and stale. I think its great in every single way and ios 7 still has some improvements to do. Apps are constantly being optimized and updated for the new operating system and who know maybe in a couple of weeks I'll decide to switch over as well. 

People of the world let me know if you switched over to ios 7 and what you think are the advantages or disadvantages of Apple's new OS.

Follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and all of your gaming needs.

See you all soon !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment