Monday 23 September 2013

GTA V. My first impressions.



What is up people ?

I have been incredibly busy with some school stuff and today is one of those days that I'm sleeping off the previous week. I'm sure that most of you already picked up that copy of GTA V but for those who didn't have the chance, I'm going to run you through some of the cool things that you will encounter and how the game handles in general.

First of all character switching is smooth quick and responsive, Rockstar have really delivered what they promised with this feature and each time you switch to a different character you will see them doing their own individual thing. This feature is a major asset and is required many times throughout various missions.

The graphics are stunningly beautiful. The attention to detail is absolutely unbelievable and it really makes you appreciate the game that much more. No two houses are the same and each person that you will encounter in the game leads their own life. When you look at the peoples behaviour in the game you will notice that each person has their own personality. One could be a young hipster sending a message on his phone and the next could be an overweight business manager.

Now I will talk about vehicle customisation. LS customs have robbed me of every cent that I have. The customisations are awesome. You can change the appearance of the car from lights to bumpers to spoilers. In the garage you will be able to increase the performance of your chosen vehicle and also cruise through Los Santos with style by adding the best modifications around. (I highly recommend the Sultan RS.)

In the game I went around hitting random people for fun and it turns out that your fighting skill increases with the amount of fights you get into. Its the same idea with driving the more you drive the higher your driver level will be.

That's all for now folks but I will be back tomorrow with an awesome app review so stay tuned and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site. 

See you all soon !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment