Saturday 7 September 2013

Do games have sentimental value to you ?




What is up people ?

Every single year depending on the month I'm in I get a bit nostalgic when it comes to games. As a gamer I try to play as often as I can and I then I associate those games with the events that were happening around me. Let me explain. For instance five years ago on the twenty-fifth of December I was one of the happiest people on earth when I unwrapped that perfectly wrapped squared shaped box. It was a PS3 edition of Fallout 3 that changed it all. Every year around November I still take out that awesome game, click on new game and relive the Christmas of 08. Some of you may totally relate to me or find it weird but I'm just saying I love doing that, it brings back so many good memories and also helps me create some new ones. Another example of such an awesome nostalgic moment is when I got my super cool bad ass version of Max Payne 3. It brings me back to an awesome summer of water parks, cinemas and a load of gaming. If you feel the same way leave a comment down below and tell me about your wonderful sentimental games.

Tomorrow I will have a full review of the ios favourite Horn. Thanks for all the support that I have been getting lately and don't be shy follow me on twitter @Jacob0527.

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment