Thursday 5 September 2013

GTA V what edition to get ?



What is up people ?

I have been thinking about this one for a while. Is it worth getting the collectors edition or special edition of GTA V ? If you're a student who is on a tight budget like me well than every cent is precious. I went for the normal retail edition and I'm pretty sure that everyone who pre-orders the game receives a blimp to mess around with in the game. I always felt like those extra few features didn't make much of a difference when it comes to my enjoyment of the game. 

The special edition will include a copy of Grand Theft Auto V which is always a good start. A collectible steel book with exclusive artwork, a blueprint map, special ability boost, stunt plane trials, bonus outfits and tattoos and also additional weapons which I'm sure are an alternative to some of the weapons which are already in the game. These features to me are not worth an extra $20 and I though to myself I can live without them. 

The collectors edition is the holy grail for many people but I rather get two awesome games than spend around $50 extra on some GTA V goodies. The collectors edition will include a grand theft auto v security box with a logo key, a GTA V new era 9FIFTY snap back cap, custom characters for grand theft auto online and unique vehicles and garage property.

Well that's all from me now tell me what editions you people are going to get and we are only a few days away from the one and only GTA V. Hang in there !!!

Follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site.

See you all soon !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment