Sunday 1 September 2013

Will GTA V live up to its expectations ?



What is up people ?

Every four or five years Rockstar announces one of its most successful games known as Grand Theft Auto. At that point the rumours start to build up on your twitter and facebook feed and you don't know what to believe anymore. But if you think of it some of the suggestions that are given by people all around the world are pretty cool and then you think what if that was in the game ? You get your hopes up and a month before the games release the truth begins to reveal itself. The truth may either be a major let down or a total success. When I first played GTA San Andreas I was amazed by the amount of diversity that the world had to offer and how you were able to interact with various elements in the game for example visit your local 7/11 and go bowling which was later introduced in GTA IV.

Now I don't think that I'm on my own when I say this GTA IV was an awesome game and lets not forget it was the one that made the leap from PS2 to the PS3 graphics card, so I do give them huge props for that. Although they could have put in more though when it comes to the design of the map. The map did accommodate every mission which was offered in the game but to me every mission began to feel like Deja vu due to the layout of the map. The map offered three islands but it lacked diversity. I missed those off road adventures on my dirt bike along those crappy side roads which went on for hours. It was fun because every time that you left your safe house you embarked on something new and it was always a pleasure to go out exploring.

So yeah I do think that GTA V will live up to its expectations. In the last couple of months Rockstar have released some cool videos in relation to GTA V that have answered nearly all of my questions in relation to vehicle customization and character switching. If you haven't seen them yet check them out here GTA V gameplay.

Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news regarding the website.

See you all soon !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment