Sunday 17 November 2013

Assassin's creed IV: Black flag. First impressions.


What is up people ?

Yesterday I got the chance to pick up a copy of Assassin's Creed IV black flag for the Xbox 360. Today I am going to run you through some of the main features of the game and certain items that really make the game stand out from all of the rest and also previous assassin's creed games. The first thing that I thought was a really cool feature was you now have the ability to take control of a ship. So far I'm having a lot of fun with this feature and it's cool to see how as the years went by we got to experience more freedom in the Assassin's creed world. Its fun engaging in battles with other ships and embarking on mysterious chests to loot.

The game has majorly improved in the graphics department and they are stunning so far. I had some time to explore the city of Havana and its absolutely superb. It's a living, breathing city and I actually get that sense of that in the game. In previous Assassin Creed games I felt as if there was only two types of societies in the game and that was the guards and assassins. The people were only a mere distraction and something to fill that empty space. Every shadow in the game corresponds with the correct item that the sun is shining on and again it adds to that realism of the game.

The third unique feature that I think Assassins creed possesses is the new ship upgrades that can be acquired over time. They are really cool and are definitely a huge help during sever combat. You can also walk around the ship and upgrade directly from the cabin which is fun in a nerdy way. Black flag's combat is responsive, quick and intense. The combat doesn't really differentiate from previous assassin creed games but still continues to be fun and the heart and soul of the franchise.

There you have it people, My first impressions of Assassin's Creed Black Flag and I will have a full review up for you people in a couple of weeks. Also I haven't been posting much entries during the last week is cause I was incredibly sick and not in a good way. I am also working on a big project which is really important to me and that should be up sometime next week. Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site. Contact me personally at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com.

See you all soon !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment