Wednesday 6 November 2013

Call Of Duty Ghosts. Is it recycled content ?



What is up people ?

Yesterday the highly anticipated Call of Duty Ghosts has been released and already its been receiving some major feedback, but has it been for the better or worse ? 
I picked up the game as soon as it came out and without hesitation I jumped onto that multiplayer mode which is one of the reasons why people purchase COD games in the first place. Its pretty sweet and with the new character creation feature it really shows how slowly but surely the franchise is progressing. I will talk about the multiplayer and campaign another day.

Today I want to talk about the controversial video that really unmasks the Call of Duty franchise and all of its developers. When I first saw this video it really made me think. Where does all that money go ? The following video clearly shows how the cut scene form Modern Warfare 2 was incorporated into the brand new Ghosts. (Click on the link people and let me know what you think ? COD VIDEO.)Call of Duty is one of the biggest franchises in the world. Every year they release a best selling game and they have a huge target audience which will probably buy the game without even doing a little background research. The amount of money that the franchise receives is absolutely unbelievable and you would think that with the amount of people that were involved in the ghosts project, the outcome would have been something totally new and original. But instead they decided to sit back, relax and watch the money bar make its way to the top as they watch the uninformed consumers buy their environmentally friendly recycled product. Call of Duty has definitely slipped and I don't think that they'll be getting up any time soon.

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news about the site. If you want to contact me personally email me at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment