Monday 24 June 2013

My first experience with "Vine".

What is up people ?

There has been huge news going around about "Instagram's" new video capture feature. I am very familiar with Instagram, and I think its new video capture option is pretty neat. In the period of twenty four hours since launch, "Facebook" has reported that over 5 million videos have been uploaded. If that's not big then I don't know what is. With the ability to shoot fifteen second videos, its definitely a cool and new way for you and your friends to share videos with each other and the world. I'm guessing that this most definitely lived up to the expectations of many sport fans around the world. 

Today I have embarked on a pretty cool app called "Vine" which most of you probably already heard of and are using at the moment. I've been using it all day and I think it's one of the best I have used so far. Up till now I have never come across an easy to use app for video capture. Sometimes I want to show the whole world a funny trick that I do in GTA 4 or I want to simply show my friends and family something that I cannot put into words (Like that's even possible). From the second that I opened up the app I was introduced to a step by step tutorial, and it will be a great benefit to those who enjoy step by step instructions to familiarise themselves with the app that they have just recently downloaded. Vine is integrated with "Twitter" so if you are already a twitter user, well then you have the option to immediately  post your latest videos and they will be seen by your twitter followers in its well known tweet form.

If I compare both of these apps they definitely have their own cool and individual features and I will enjoy using both of them. They are both user friendly and very simple to use, and I most certainly recommend these to any directors and camera enthusiasts. Short video capture is where social-networking is going and its the place to be. So if you people have yet to check these apps out then please do. They are worth it.

Thanks for reading this post and you can follow me on twitter @Jacob0527

See you all soon !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment