Tuesday 10 December 2013

WordLoops is expanding !

What is up people ?

First of all I know that I haven't been posting much this past week. I know that some of you are wondering what's going on but the truth is I've been majorly busy with some stuff that I'm doing for the website.

I've been thinking about this one lately and I think its time for WordLoops to expand. All of you people have been amazing followers and supporters and I really appreciate all of the support that I have been getting. You people are what drives Me on to create awesome content so keep on reading/following and I'll keep the content coming. 

Right now I have some amazing news for you people. WordLoops is going to feature video reviews. Last week I have been getting some cool recording equipment which will make your and other people's experience with WordLoops a lot more enjoyable. This feature will kick off straight after Christmas and will definitely be a cool and awesome way to give you guys honest and high definition reviews. I have some quick stories planned for all of you later on so be sure to check those out. 

Thanks for checking this out and once again I am really grateful for the support !!!
Follow me on twitter @WordLoops and for business purposes contact me on wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com. Share the post if you liked what you read and remember, KEEP ON GAMING !!!

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment