Sunday 22 December 2013

Fallout 4 predictions.


What is up people?

Today I want to talk about what the guys over at Bethesda game studios are probably thinking about when the idea of Fallout 4 comes to their head.

Now Fallout 3 was probably one of the most successful games ever made. The open world combat accompanied by awesome weapons and an infinite amount of dialogue probably made it one of the most memorable and worthwhile games out there. Now rumours have been running around the twitter sphere regarding the release of fallout 4 next year. But can they be true?

Never mind the rumours today because that's a whole other story. Today I want to focus on the amazing things that Bethesda game studios are probably going to do with the possible Fallout 4.

My first guess is we're going to see a totally redesigned wasteland. Now I'm not saying that it's going to be situated in space but we will definitely see improvements in areas such as texture and colour. Fallout 3 was one of the best open world games and considering its size everyone knew that it would have some slight texture pop ups and less appreciated areas.

My second guess is the weapons are going to be obviously bad ass. As many of you know the weapon selection in Fallout 3 was pretty sweet and they were a major asset to the player. If you wanted to be successful in Fallout you really needed to push yourself in terms of finding weapons. I can't even imagine what the guys over at Bethesda are going to design in terms of weaponry and armour. The nuke was incredible and always a joy to use.

Now this is the part where I want you people to get involved. Tell me some of your favourite Fallout moments and some kick ass weapons which you have fond memories of. 

Thanks for checking this out people and follow me on twitter @WordLoops for regular updates and news about the site and for business purposes contact me at wordloopsbusiness@gmail.com.

See you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment