Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sony announces the PS4's release date.


What is up people ?

I am finally back from a very long trip and I'm feeling incredibly jetlagged. It was cool to meet up with a lot of amazing people but now it's time to get back to work. Due to the fact that people over the age of sixty don't enjoy social networking or blogging I wasn't able to upload anything new for you people until now. The first place to look when you are two weeks behind on your game,tech and movie news is your twitter feed and an interesting topic got my attention. The PS4's release date.

So yesterday Sony announced the PS4's release date at Sony's 2013 Gamescom conference which is November 15th 2013 in USA and Canada (and this is the part where all of us people in Europe get screwed ) and November 29th 2013. The console which is 399 euro is beginning to look amazing, but come on Sony why is that 14 day wait put in place ? I know what I'm going to be doing for those 14 days of pain. Watching people unbox their console, play with their colourful new controller and stunningly beautiful next gen games. Oh why do I live in Europe ?

It is clearly obvious that Sony is competing against Microsoft's November release date. Your move Microsoft.



Follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates and news.

See you all soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment