Friday 30 August 2013

Busiest time of my life.

What is up people ?

So I'm guessing that most of you have been wondering why I haven't been blogging lately and I would like to apologise for that. As you may or may not know I am in my final year of high school and next year I plan on going to a journalism college. But in order for me to do that I have to focus all of my energy on school stuff which means less time for awesome games like GTA V and watch dogs. I now have a solid plan which I'm going to dedicate some of my energy on what I love doing. Which is writing. I promise that from now on you will all receive at least one blog entry a day but if you happen to catch me on a good day you might get two or three.

In 9 short months I will hopefully be preparing myself for the adult world which is sorting out accommodation, cooking for myself which I hopefully will learn one day with some help from my mother.  Its a big step but I have to put all of my effort towards school right now and be sure to check the site regularly to see the new stuff that I will be posting starting tomorrow. 

Thanks for checking this out and follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates.

Have a safe weekend and see you all soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment