Sunday 4 August 2013

Need for speed. Most Wanted ios review.



What is up people ?

I am back with another awesome weekly app review, and today I will be talking about the strengths and weaknesses that NFS most wanted has to offer.
First of all lets start with the graphics of the game. The game has amazing graphics considering its a game for a handheld device. But let me warn you if you're using an ios device without retina display the colours can become a bit faded and seem pretty stale. If you know what I mean. The game handles smoothly and I was using a4 and a5 processing chips and there was no lag whatsoever.

The game offers a wide range of missions for you to choose from and even though that seems like a good thing at times they seem impossible to complete. The game requires great skill but no matter how hard you try to get a gold reward you receive a silver. Trust me I'm not a weak gamer but this game is simply refusing to cooperate with anyone.(Unless you're a developer)

The controls are simple and easy to use but at times I feel like tilting the Ipad back and forth just gets exhausting and its a good enough excuse for me to put it down and simply stop playing. But don't let this put you off, the game is still enjoyable but right now I feel like nfs is still a game that needs a lot of attention if they want to make their game truly fun and to give the player a true racing experience.



There is a wide range of cars to choose from. The game features many well known brands and it adds some pretty cool features like re-inflatable tyres and some crazy nitrous boosts that enables you to gain that extra push for you to cross the finish line at ease.

Overall the game is pretty good and looks good if you're using a retina display device go for it. But if you want a cool game that looks unbelievable on any device I recommend real racing 3 its cool, awesome, responsive and looks stunning. The best part its free. I give Need for Speed Most Wanted a solid 7 out of 10. The game is fun guys but come on don't punish us for playing it.



Thanks for checking this out and I will also be gone for about two weeks so I will be back and blogging ASAP. Follow me on twitter @Jacob0527 for regular updates about the blog and other awesome news.

See you all soon !!!(In two weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment