Tuesday 30 April 2013

GTA V new character trailers. My opinions.

GTA V new character trailers


So as all of you probably know by now that the new GTA V trailers are out giving us a little bit more insight into the various protagonists that are available in GTA's main storyline. If not then check out this link.New GTA V trailers.

Michael:

The first character trailer that I looked at is Michael's. Michael is portrayed as a wealthy man who has a lot of family issues. The trailer opens up with Michael driving into his huge villa with his red sports car which to me seems as a sentinel. I bet that car is fast. Then as the trailer progresses there is a clear indication that he is having some problems. His wife is cheating on him, his daughter and son are on the loose and when he thinks about it he admits that he enjoys all the other crazy stuff in between. After beating up some guys on the street, releasing his anger on a golf club and smashing his T.V to bits he says he's rich and miserable and considers himself to be average guy in the town. Well if that's considered average imagine how the rest of the people in Los Santos are going to behave. The trailer also show us an interesting bank heist and two helicopters going head to head which I can only imagine is the police against the bad guys. Then a couple scenes later we see a white sports car going directly onto the runway which to me spells out=FUN. 

Franklin:

The trailer opens up with Franklin being a hardcore protagonist cleaning up the hood. If you know what I mean. Some more gunfights and a pretty awesome helicopter car chase scenes. To me it looks pretty awesome. After we were shown some saucy strip club scenes all hell breaks loose. A big one on one bad guys V.S the cops scenario, and Franklin holding a bad ass shotgun taking out one of the gang members I presume. As the trailer comes to an end we see a nice black Cavalcade(I think) being stolen and another cop V.S thug chase scene. Seems interesting.

Trevor:

Now. Trevor is an interesting fellow isn't he? His trailer opens up with him howling at the moon (And I thought Michael had problems) and it shows us a small rural hill billy town where I think Trevor is currently residing. But lets remember this is GTA so a trailer without a bat to the face would just not cut it. Yes planes that's what I'M talking about. Freedom to explore the big ass world. As the trailer moves on we see Trevor choking an old man.(Which I thought was pretty funny) probably because he owes him some money, and takes a dark twist as Trevor takes out the jumper cables NOT to start a car. After taking out a couple of bystanders he decides to get drunk and climb up a building of some sort wearing nothing but his underwear. I mean why Rockstar do we have to see a middle aged dude in his underwear? just saying. Now the next scene seems like an interesting one also as Trevor is using an ak-47 on plane. Okay let me say that again "using an ak-47 on a plane" As the trailer almost ends we see a helicopter being stolen and also a car getting destroyed by train. That's it.

Overall opinion:

I think this game is going to take the industry into new places and also will make use of the wide open world that we will be provided with. In the trailers we have seen some pretty crazy ideas and each character seems to have its own individual story attached. I can't wait until September 17.

See you all soon !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment