Friday 17 May 2013

Fast and Furious 6. OH MY GOD !!!! Check it out.

What is up people ?

So as the whole world probably knows by now that Fast and Furious 6 is out well guess what I just saw it. And I am going to tell you a bit about it spoiler free so no need to leave my page just yet.

What keeps the Fast and Furious genre so fresh and alive ? Well let me tell you it's the director Justin Lin. All of the  previous Fast and Furious movies included car chases, action filled stunts and jumps and also the occasional shoot out and brawl. Well Fast and Furious 6 does not lack any of these awesome features. After seeing fast five when it was first released in 2011 I didn't think the franchise could get any better but let me tell you. It did. During intense moments I was gripping onto my seat, biting my nails (metaphorically) and I am pretty sure I didn't blink throughout the whole movie. Fast paced action with our brilliant cast and crew took the franchise in a totally new direction. Just when you think you have it all figured out the tale takes a different turn and keeps you thinking about what's going to happen next. Let's not forget the occasional jokes here and there.

Over the years as the franchise evolved into one of the biggest selling movies of all time I believe that we have somehow created an emotional attachment to all of these characters. We feel like we are a part of their crazy plans and like we're one of the crew. No? Well maybe that's just me.

Okay people I'm not going to keep you any longer. All I'm saying is you know when that one in a lifetime movie comes along and every single person in the room knows what you are talking about. Yeah? Well this is that movie and it is one great flick that should not be missed. Go check it out it will not disappoint. Its a PIECE OF ART !!!

Thanks for reading and 

See you all soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment